COOLER MASTER MASTERWATT 550W 80 PLUS V2 BRONZE SMPS
- MASTERWATT 550 Semi-fanless Modular 80 PLUS Bronze Certified Power Supply
- The MasterWatt is an 80 Plus Bronze power supply with an innovative semi-fanless mode. Under 15% load, the MasterWatt fan remains idle, offering zero dBA. When demand for power increases, a gradual fan curve provides measured cooling with little to no noise at any output level. Dual forward / DC-to-DC topology is employed to keep the voltage stable in all conditions. For increased performance, MasterWatt is equipped with 16 AWG power cables, which reduces resistance, thereby increasing efficiency.
- 80 PLUS Bronze Certified
- The 80 PLUS Bronze certification guarantees that MasterWatt delivers an average efficiency of 85%.
- Durable LDB Bearing
- Sealant on the bobbin and featuring the highest dustproof level IP6XSealant on The groove outside of the bearing helps to circulate the oil recycle slot adds extra storage space for the oilThe shaft makes the oil flow by pumping it while spinningCooler Master 120mm Silencio FP fan combines sealed LDB bearings with quiet fan blades offering a long lifetime of quiet cooling.
- Sealant on The groove outside of the bearing helps to circulate the oil
- Sealant on the bobbin and featuring the highest dustproof level IP6X
- Recycle slot adds extra storage space for the oil
- The shaft makes the oil flow by pumping it while spinning
- Semi-Fanless up to 15% load
- MasterWatt Operates at 0dB under 15% load. Experience noise-free basic computing.
- Dual Forward and DC-to-DC Circuit Design
- The Dual Forward and DC-to-DC circuit design offers reliability and stability. This is especially significant in +3.3V and +5V outputs.
- More Conductive PCI-e Cables
- The MasterWatt uses 16AWG cables for PCI-e cables. Less resistance and better efficiency, providing you with a safer user environment.
|Product Name||MasterWatt 550|
|Type||ATX 12V V2.4|
|Operation Voltage||100-240 Vac|
|Input Voltage||100-240 Vac|
|Input Current||8-4 A|
|Input Frequency||50-60 Hz|
|Dimensions (LxBxH)||140 x 150 x 86 mm|
|Fan Size||120 mm|
|Power Good Signal||100-500 ms|
|Hold Up Time||16ms at 80% load|
|Efficiency||85% @ Typical Load|
|ERP 2013 Lot 6||Yes|
|Operating Temperature||0 ~ 40°C|
|Protections||OCP / OVP / UVP / OPP / OTP / SCP|
|Regulatory||CCC, CE, TUV-RH, RCM, EAC, cTUVus, FCC, BSMI, KC, CB|
|MB 24 Pin||1|
|CPU 12V 4+4 Pin||1|
|Peripheral 4 Pin||2|
|FDD Cable 4 Pin||1|
|PCI-e 6+2 Pin||2|