COOLER MASTER MASTERBOX MB540 ARGB (BLACK)
GAME IN A NEW LIGHT
- ARGB Ether Front Panel
- Standardized ARGB Connector & Controller Included
- Removable Top Panel
- Rich Connectivity
- Screwless & Tool-Free Design TG Side Panel
- Versatile Cooling Options
- Room For Upgrades
- Breathable Power Supply Shroud
- GAME IN A NEW LIGHT
- A vivid, iridescent design spans the entire front panel of the MasterBox 540. Customizable ARGB strips radiate behind the transparent façade for a stunning display of light.
- The ARGB strips can be set to match the color scheme of the system inside with an included controller, and will also sync to the motherboard for a limitless potential for customization.
- ARGB ETHER FRONT PANEL
- Inspired by the design of automotive lighting, the front panel houses ARGB lighting strips paired with a front diffuser.
- This design element is powered by a pogo pin connector and fused to the DarkMirror finish of the façade, delivering a unique twist on conventional illumination.
- STANDARDIZED ARGB CONNECTOR & CONTROLLER INCLUDED
- The ARGB Ether Front Panel can be controlled either via software or the included ARGB controller, pre-loaded with unique lighting presets. The controller also comes pre-routed to the RESET/ARGB button in the front panel.
- REMOVABLE TOP PANEL
- The top panel is entirely removable for improved access to the components during assembly.
- Ease of use also facilitates the mounting of cooling solutions such as fans and radiators.
- RICH CONNECTIVITYThe I/O panel comes with a USB 3.2 (Gen 2) Type-C port, two additional USB 3.2 (Gen 1) ports, and one 3.5mm (audio + mic) headset jack.
- SCREWLESS & TOOL-FREE DESIGN TG SIDE PANELThe tempered glass side panel is secured with pins for easy removal, facilitating quick access to the internals without the use of tools. An optional screw can be installed to further secure the tempered glass side panel.
- VERSATILE COOLING OPTIONSSupport for up to seven 120mm fans and dual 360mm radiators on the top and front panel ensure high compatibility for liquid-cooled systems.
- ROOM FOR UPGRADESSupport for up to a 410mm graphics card, a 165mm CPU cooler, and up to a 180mm PSU in length provide room for upgrades to stay ahead of the game.
- BREATHABLE POWER SUPPLY SHROUDThe PSU cover is ventilated on top of the power supply location, this allows actively cooled units to be installed either with the fan facing the top or bottom, with the possibility to install passively cooled power supplies.
|MATERIALS||Steel, Mesh, Plastic, Tempered Glass|
|DIMENSIONS (L X W X H)||499.3 x 208.6 x 498mm (incl. Protrusions), 488.3 x 208.6 x 498mm (excl. Protrusions)|
|VOLUME (EXLC. PROTRUSIONS)||51.87L|
|MOTHERBOARD SUPPORT||Mini ITX, Micro ATX, ATX, E-ATX*, (*up to 12” x 10.7” motherboards, may impact cable management feature)|
|5.25″ DRIVE BAYS||0|
|2.5″ / 3.5″ DRIVE BAYS (COMBO)||2|
|2.5″ DRIVE BAYS||4|
|I/O PANEL||2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, 1x 3.5mm Headset Jack (Audio+Mic), 1x Reset/ARGB button|
|PRE-INSTALLED FANS – TOP||N/A|
|PRE-INSTALLED FANS – FRONT||N/A|
|PRE-INSTALLED FANS – REAR||1x 120mm 650~1800RPM SickleFlow PWM ARGB|
|FAN SUPPORT – TOP||3x 120mm, 2x 140mm|
|FAN SUPPORT – FRONT||3x 120mm, 2x 140mm|
|FAN SUPPORT – REAR||1x 120mm|
|RADIATOR SUPPORT – TOP||120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm, (recommended maximum thickness -55mm)|
|RADIATOR SUPPORT – FRONT||120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm|
|RADIATOR SUPPORT – REAR||120mm|
|CLEARANCE – CPU COOLER||165mm/6.49″|
|CLEARANCE – PSU||180mm/7.08″, 295mm/11.61″ (w/ HDD cage removed)|
|CLEARANCE – GFX||410mm/16.1″|
|DUST FILTERS||Top, Front, Bottom|
|POWER SUPPLY SUPPORT||ATX|