ASUS VIVOBOOK 15 (INTEL CORE i5-1135G7/ 8GB/ 512 SSD/ W11/ MSO/ 15.6”) X1500EA-EJ522WS (INDIE BLACK)
- Fast and efficient: With the 11th Gen Intel Core i5 processor, Vivobook 15 helps you get things done swiftly and efficiently.
- Store more, do more: Vivobook 15 has a dual-storage design to give you the benefits of superfast data performance and a large storage capacity. Install apps on the SSD for quicker response and loading times, and use the HDD to store large files such as movies, music libraries, and photo albums
- Get a wider view of the world: The NanoEdge display gives Vivobook 15 a vast screen area for an immersive viewing experience for work and play. Its wide-view FHD panel features an anti-glare coating to reduce unwanted distractions from irritating glare and reflections, so you can truly focus on what’s in front of you.
- Empower your dynamic lifestyle!: With an overall weight of just 1.8 kg, the extremely portable Vivobook 15 is a lightweight laptop that keeps up with your fast-paced lifestyle. It looks good, too, with its Indie Black finish.
- Exactly your type: The full-size keyboard on Vivobook 15 is perfect for working out on your important tasks. Ergonomically designed, its sturdy, one-piece construction and 1.4 mm key travel provide a comfortable typing experience.
- Constantly connected: Vivobook 15 is equipped with the reversible USB-C® 3.2 port, featuring an any-way-up design that makes connecting devices as easy as possible. It also delivers data transfer speeds up to 10x faster4 than older USB 2.0 connections! It also includes USB 3.2 Type-A and USB 2.0 ports, and HDMI output — so you can easily connect all your current peripherals, displays, and projectors with zero hassle.
- Your PC just got better: MyASUS provides easy access to ASUS apps that are designed to help you maintain your system, update your software, optimize your PC’s performance, and contact ASUS for after-sales service and support.
|Operating System||Windows 11 Home – ASUS recommends Windows 11 Pro for business|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 Processor 2.4 GHz (8M Cache, up to 4.2 GHz, 4 cores)|
|Graphics||Intel Iris Xᵉ Graphics (available for Intel® Core™ i5/i7 with dual channel memory)|
|Display||(39.62cm)15.6-inch, FHD (1920 x 1080) 16:9, LED Backlit, 60Hz refresh rate, 200nits, NTSC: 45%, Anti-glare display, (Screen-to-body ratio)83%|
|Memory||8GB DDR4 on board|
|Storage||512GB M.2 NVMe™ PCIe® 3.0 SSD|
|Expansion Slots (includes used)||1x DDR4 SO-DIMM slot
1x M.2 2280 PCIe 3.0×4
1x STD 2.5” SATA HDD
|I/O Ports||1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C
2x USB 2.0 Type-A
1x HDMI 1.4
1x 3.5mm Combo Audio Jack
|Keyboard & Touchpad||Chiclet Keyboard with Num-key, 1.4mm Key-travel, Touchpad|
with Cortana support
|Network and Communication||Wi-Fi 5(802.11ac) (Dual band) 1*1 + Bluetooth® 4.1|
|Battery||37WHrs, 2S1P, 2-cell Li-ion|
|Power Supply||ø4.0, 45W AC Adapter, Output: 19V DC, 2.37A, 45W, Input: 100~240V AC 50/60Hz universal|
|Weight||1.80 kg (3.97 lbs)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||36.00 x 23.50 x 1.99 ~ 1.99 cm (14.17″ x 9.25″ x 0.78″ ~ 0.78″)|
Battery health charging
Function key lock
Link to MyASUS
|Microsoft Office||Office Home and Student 2021 included|
|Regulatory Compliance||Energy star|
|Security||Trusted Platform Module (Firmware TPM)