ASUS PRIME Z690M-PLUS D4
- The ASUS PRIME Z690M-PLUS D4 Micro-ATX motherboard is designed to support the latest 12th Gen Intel CPUs with LGA 1700 socket, Pentium Gold and Celeron Processors.
- The board is built with PCIe 5.0 Ready supporting 4 x DIMM, up to 128GB DDR4 5333MHz(OC) of memory, and Intel Turbo Boost Technology to push your experience to its peak.
- Equipped with the next-gen technology of PCIe 5.0, three M.2 slots(PCIe 4.0), Intel 1Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type-C, front panel USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C, and Thunderbolt 4 header support.
- Comes with extensive cooling options like VRM heatsink, M.2 Heatsink, PCH heatsink, and hybrid fan headers via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS. We adopted our SMT manufacturing process for the faster SafeSlot, to ensure the highest data speeds. SafeSlot is a reinforced metal sheath added to a PCIe slot to keep a card firmly installed.
- PRIME Z690M-PLUS D4 is programmed with a Q-LED Core display, that produces light patterns by the power LED during the Power-On Self-Test (POST) that can help users troubleshoot potential issues. It also has a handful of features like Overvoltage Protection, DRAM Overcurrent Protection, Stainless-Steel Back I/O, and LANGuard.
|Series||PRIME Z690M-PLUS D4|
|Item Height||37 Centimeters|
|Item Width||57.6 Centimeters|
|Product Dimensions||30 x 57.6 x 37 cm; 2 Kilograms|
|Item model number||PRIME Z690M-PLUS D4|
|Processor Socket||LGA 1700|
|Maximum Memory Supported||128 GB|
|Graphics Card Interface||PCI Express|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||2|
|Number of HDMI Ports||1|
|Number of Ethernet Ports||1|
|Item Weight||2 kg|