Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors (Socket 1200)
- 9 Power Phase Design
- Supports DDR4 2933MHz
- 2 PCIe 3.0 x16, 2 PCIe 3.0 x1, 1 M.2 (Key E) For WiFi
- AMD CrossFireX™
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC1200 Audio Codec), Nahimic Audio
- 6 SATA3, 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
- 8 USB 3.2 Gen1 (4 Front, 4 Rear)
- Intel® Gigabit LAN
FAST MYSTERIOUS UNBEATABLE
Phantom Gaming is designed by gamers and for gamers! Underneath its relentless appearance lie plentiful gaming-oriented features and excellent gaming capabilities. It’s all about bringing a new gaming experience to gamers!
Whether you are using headphones, a headset, external or internal speakers, via USB, Wi-Fi, analog output, or even HDMI, Nahimic Audio offers you the most engaging listening experience, vibrant and rich with details.
The Sound Tracker is a visual indicator that points out the directions from which predominant sounds are coming. Each sound is properly positioned at 360° on a radar for a full immersion during the game.
Base Frequency Boost (BFB) Technology
Who ever said that only K series CPUs and the Z-family platform are capable of being performed with maximum power. Via ASRock BFB (Boost Frequency Boost) Technology, users may install their non-K series CPUs to ASRock’s selected 400 series motherboards and enjoy the base frequency boost with the hidden power of processors immediately.
While ASRock BFB breathes life into non-K series CPUs, the boost frequency currently still depends on the cooling system applied to your rig.
** BFB frequency performance results may vary between different CPUs and hardware configurations. The frequency shown in this chart is for reference only.
9 Power Phase Design
Featuring sturdy components and completely smooth power delivery to the CPU. Plus, it enhanced performance with the lowest temperature for advanced gamers.
Premium 50A Power Choke
Compared to traditional chokes, ASRock’s premium 50A power chokes effectively make the saturation current up to three times better, thus providing enhanced and improved Vcore voltage to the motherboard.
Intel® LAN provides the best throughput performance, lower CPU utilization, enhanced stability and is able to deliver the ultimate network experience to users!
Ultra M.2 32 Gb/s (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
The PCIe Gen3 x4 Ultra M.2 interface pushes data transfer speeds up to 32Gb/s. In addition, it also supports SATA3 6Gb/s M.2 modules and is compatible with ASRock’s U.2 Kit for installing some of the world’s fastest U.2 PCIe Gen3 x4 SSDs.
PCI-E STEEL SLOT
The advanced PCI-E Steel Slot packed with solid cover that prevents any signal interference with graphics cards. It also ensures the heavy graphics cards to be well-installed in the PCI-E slot safely.
M.2 (KEY E) For WiFi
Besides the onboard LAN port, users may also choose 802.11ac wireless connections by M.2 (Key E) slot.
*Wi-Fi the module is not included.
Post Status Checker
An easy troubleshooting tool that shows the CPU / DRAM / VGA / BOOT operation every time you start up the system. Post Status Checker is a fast and easy way to identify the source of the problem.
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
Supports Intel® Optane™ memory technology and Intel® Optane™ storage technology that redefines a new standard of high performance and responsiveness.
Water Pump Header
This is not only a standard CPU fan header but also supports water pumps! This header provides a maximum of 2A power for supporting the most popular water pumps. Users also can adjust the voltage of the water pump to get higher cooling performance with lower noise.
Full Spike Protection
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard’s components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
– 15μ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots
– Intel® LAN
|Unique Feature||ASRock Super Alloy
– Premium 50A Power Choke
– Sapphire Black PCB
– High Density Glass Fabric PCB
ASRock Intel® 4-Layer Memory POOL (Planes on Outer Layers) Technology
ASRock Steel Slots
ASRock Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
ASRock POST Status Checker (PSC)
ASRock Full Spike Protection (for all USB, Audio, LAN Ports)
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
|CPU||– Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors (Socket 1200)
– Digi Power design
– 9 Power Phase design
– Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Max 3.0 Technology
|Chipset||– Intel® B460|
|Memory||– Dual-Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
– 4 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
– Supports DDR4 2933 / 2800 / 2666 / 2400 / 2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
– Supports ECC UDIMM memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
– Max. capacity of system memory: 128GB**
– Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0
– 15μ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots*Please refer to the Memory Support List on ASRock’s website for more information.
Core™ (i9/i7) support DDR4 up to 2933; Core™ (i5/i3), Pentium® and Celeron® supports DDR4 up to 2666.
**Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
|BIOS||– 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support
– ACPI 6.0 Compliant wake-up events
– SMBIOS 2.7 Support
– CPU Core/Cache, GT, DRAM, PCH, VCCIO, VCCST, VCCSA Voltage Multi-adjustment
|Graphics||– Hardware Accelerated Codecs: AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265 8bit, HEVC/H.265 10bit, VP8, VP9 8bit, VP9 10bit, MPEG 2, MJPEG, VC-1*
– Graphics, Media & Compute: Microsoft® DirectX 12, OpenGL 4.5, Intel® Built In Visuals, Intel® Quick Sync Video, Hybrid / Switchable Graphics, OpenCL 2.1
– Display & Content Security: Rec. 2020 (Wide Color Gamut), Microsoft® PlayReady 3.0, Intel® SGX Content Protection, UHD Blu-ray Disc
– Supports HDMI 1.4 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096×2160) @ 30Hz
– Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC, and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI 1.4 Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
– Supports HDCP 2.3 with HDMI 1.4 Port
– Supports 4K Ultra HD (UHD) playback with HDMI 1.4 Port*Intel® UHD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
**VP9 10bit and VC-1 are for decode only.
|Audio||– 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC1200 Audio Codec)
– Premium Blu-ray Audio support
– Supports Surge Protection
– PCB Isolate Shielding
– Individual PCB Layers for R/L Audio Channel
– Nahimic Audio
|LAN||– Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
– Giga PHY Intel® I219V
– Supports Wake-On-LAN
– Supports Lightning/ESD Protection
– Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
– Supports PXE
|Slots||– 2 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slots (PCIE1/PCIE3: single at x16 (PCIE1); dual at x16 (PCIE1) / x4 (PCIE3)*
– 2 x PCI Express 3.0 x1 Slots
– Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX™ and CrossFireX™
– 1 x M.2 Socket (Key E), supports type 2230 WiFi/BT module*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks